Skip to content
Conventional Lathe Machine Operator
- Program, set and run a conventional lathe machine.
- Receiving, storage, issuance and movement of goods.
- Forklift license preferred.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair machinery and equipment.
- Tighten bolts and nuts into simple assemblies.
- Pack components into carton boxes and pallets.
Structural Steel Fitter / Welder / General Worker
- Cut, lay out, fit, and weld together metal components as per drawing.
- SEC (K) Structural Steel Fitting Certificate preferred.
- 3G or higher Welding Certificate preferred.
To apply, please email email@example.com. Employment agents are welcome to submit candidate CVs.